MatWest (GDI) Ltd is an approved member of the WarmHouse Boiler Scheme, details below:
WarmHouse have put together the complete boiler exchange solution for you. Comprising of:
- Extended Warranty
- Manufacturers Servicing
- Workmanship Insurance
- Breakdown cover on your boiler for a rainy day
- The option to extend Warranty and Servicing at the end of your Solution period
WarmHouse offer three Solution lengths, all of which may be purchased by cash or finance subject to your application and status. Finance options require no deposit
Who can apply for finance.
To qualify for finance you must buy one of our boiler packages.
- Applicant must be 18 or over at the date of application
- A permanent UK resident for at least three years.
- Fulfil one of the following employment criteria.
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (includes students).
- Retired from regular employment, minimum age 50.
- Self employed.
- Not working through disability.
Solution Prices range from £ 2,474.90 to £ 3,406.94 dependent on boiler, length of finance package and system type.
1st Green Deal Ltd trading as WarmHouse, acts as a credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance acts as the only lender.
Each of these Solutions is designed to give you complete peace of mind for the future, with the options to pay over either 5, 7 or 10 years.
We have teamed up with Glow-worm one of the UK’s leading boiler brands to provide you with a service that we believe is second to none.
When you choose WarmHouse we have removed the burden of wondering which Manufacturer and Installer to choose to deliver the best solution for your needs
By selecting a Manufacturer and Installer for you, we have carried out all the research required to ensure you only get the best.
With all this managed on your behalf, you can just kick back and relax in the knowledge that your hot water and heating are in safe hands.